Jr. BPO Associate
Posted 5 months ago
Our Client Support Representatives/ BPO Associates will be
Providing BPO services to our Clients in the USA, completing daily assigned tickets, carrying out professional services , and doing analytical research and analysis, working from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm without any second or night shifts. They will be providing training in our domain and the desired skills through a continuous learning program. In routine, they will be
- Analyzing the problems and providing the solutions
- Preparing analytical reports for clients using excel or MS Office
- Providing support to clients through effective communication (Email using Outlook, MS teams, etc.)
- Maintaining accuracy and speed for the data record assignments
- Effective communication / Interacting with clients and the internal team
- Discussing complicated matters with the Manager and team leaders effectively to settle and understand the important issues.
- Making strategies and ensuring minimizing the number of mistakes or errors, being observed and monitored on daily basis.
- Providing effective client services such as handling complicated queries, issues, complaints, and questions within established timeframes
- Managing & completing work on a daily basis
- Covering backup support of other team members in order to meet daily targets and client satisfaction
- Setting practical goals aiming for better quality services, high speed, and efficiency.
- Ensuring better collaboration, motivating and inspiring the team
- Ensuring to learn quickly and participate in continuous learning programs and passion for learning new things.
- Candidates should have good English communication skills (written and spoken)
- Should be good at using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Effectively handle the emails & tickets assigned to you for data entry; maintain both quality and speed for the data entry assignments.
- Candidate should be responsible and dependable.
- Stay in constant communication with the team lead and other team members to effectively coordinate the work effort.
- Candidates should have good Analytical skills.
- Candidates with long-term commitment to stay with our company are required
- Candidates currently under study are not eligible for this job
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree completed in any field including business, Commerce, Mass Communication, IT, and Engineering